Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inspiration - interiors

Simply stunning interiors from Anna Malin - so much inspiration on this website for my new whiter space - talking about which, we are going to go and check out new furniture this weekend - I am going with an open mind - well, to a point! Do you think this first cupboard is painted black? I was thinking more like a deep blue black - I think this could be a great alternative to painting the big armoire in the living room Spanish red.


Brittany Noel said...

That blue black would be beautiful! Spanish red is awesome, too, though. Hmmm. Both colors are great and I know your new space will be gorgeous!

Jane Flanagan said...

I love that ladder!!

Tanis (a good girl!) said...

Llllloove the birch tree juxtaposed by the #2...all those delicious textures in the pillows coupled by the interesting what nots in the cabinet makes me swooooon...I'll move in anytime!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin