Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A little glimpse of bulletin board inspiration from Country Home. Love the louvered shutters - though I think they should hang a few pretty cards from those slats don't you?

I have this secret wish that one day I'll see a picture of someone's beautiful bulletin board in a magazine and one of my cards will be pinned to it!


Julie said...

Love the color of the shutters-very springy! Years ago I did a craft show; to display my cards I painted some old shutters, hinged them together so they stood on their own and slipped my cards through the slats. :-)

BJ Lantz said...

How funny ~ I have that dream too :-))

Amiable Peculiarities said...

Oh I love the thought of having shutters like that that could be closed to hide the chaos! And I love your secret wish, good luck!

A Woven Life said...

If you dream it, it will happen! Love the shutters idea and especially crushing on the color.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin