Monday, May 31, 2010

Chris Chun
When I was at The Stationery Show I had planned to meet Australian artist Chris Chun - but, after numerous text messages, we just kept missing each other. I was disappointed because I really enjoy his work. Chris's paintings have been licensed on lots of great products including stationery, textiles and homewares. He has a unique painterly style that sets his work apart and is quite recognizable. I love how decorative it is with a fun sense of perspective - I think you'll enjoy it too . . . .


Chris has an online store where you can purchase his beautiful stationery and amazing silk pillows among other lovelies. His blog is a fun and informative read including some wonderful features on his work process(above.)

8 comments:

vadjutka said...

Absolutely beautiful works!
They are like the land of eternal spring for me.

Me salen alas (si me paras los pies...) said...

Guau!!! I like so much the blue pillow!!
Kisses

dinnersanddreams.net said...

This is simply gorgeous art.

Cameron Blazer said...

How have I gone so long without learning about this work? So, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Fiona!

gilding lilies said...

Beautiful work, the colors are so lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Allyn said...

His work looks fantastic & original! I somehow missed his booth at the Stationery Show. Will check out his online store & blog. Thanks for posting his work here :D

Brittany Noel said...

His work is gorgeous! I would be sad not to meet him, too. Mayhaps he will be wedding inspiration? Ha! I hope I don't become obsessed...

jamaica byles said...

He is one of my favourite artists.Love his style.Off to visit his blog...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin