Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspiration
Are you thinking of taking your small business to the next level? I get several emails every week from people looking for small business advice. I'm happy to give it but I have a pretty narrow focus. This week at Crafting an MBA Megan has been offering up some of the best, most practical and, more importantly, most realistic advice I've read in ages. There's no point sugar coating the realities of small business - it's hard work, all consuming and exhausting but if you make a careful and strategic plan there's no reason why you shouldn't reap the benefits of being a self employed and successful business owner. I encourage you no matter what stage in your business you are at to check out Crafting an MBA - take the advice you need and participate in the discussion.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin