Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Found
There are a few things, not many, that I have been known to buy purely for the packaging - and soap is one of them. I love the paper wrapping on this soap from Sweet Petula. I also like the fact that she has small soaps because those giant bars of hard soap last way too long, don't you think? I definitely don't buy items from every producer I feature here but I think I'm going to take my time and pick out a couple of treats for myself from the huge selection available right here.


5 comments:

Cate said...

These look and sound so nice. I'm a real sucker for packaging and would definitely buy these. They just have that personally wrapped feel about them.I'm going to pop over and see them right now!

Three Owls said...

I will happily admit that I am totally swayed by packaging... soap and tea are at the top of the list... and I see that there is Earl Grey soap... and it is cleverly packaged! Yes please.

Ashleigh said...

I received a few of these for Christmas last year and they smell divine! (Believe it or not my Dad loves them for their lingering scent! Not to worry, it's not heavy or floraly, just clean.) I actually saved the packaging for months trying to think of a clever way to reuse it, no such luck... Pretty packaging indeed!!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

I'd buy Earl Grey Tea soap--that's unique. And, yes, the printed wrappers are super. :)

BJ Lantz said...

Neat-o. I think packaging makes a hue difference in a product's appeal. I mean, how man times have you chosen a bottle of wine because you liked the label...?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin