Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So I just thought I would take a few more photos of my various collections - well no, not really - I wish! These are from Lost Found Art via Attic Mag. There are so many collections and oddities to admire and lots of great pictures too.


timelesshome annika said...

I am glad I found your blog.
Inspiring collection.
I will be back.
Have a great day.

turning pages said...

Oh wow! A great choice. I love the children's buckets! And the instruments are gorgeous. I wish I had collections like those...
Beautiful post. (Only 17 followers to go untill you reach the big 500 ;-))

Charlotta Ward said...

Lovely lovely collections.
Those pigs are wonderful!!

Great post.

x Charlotta

Julie said...

Love the wooden cutting boards-reminds me of my grandma's. I know we're not supposed to use wooden cutting board these days (all that salmonella stuff), but these are much more interesting than the white acrylic/plastic ones today. They look like they've been "loved." :-)

Fiona Cartolina said...

Oh I thought you might like these collections!
I still use wooden cutting boards - I wouldn't chop up a raw chicken on one but I use them for pretty much everything else - and I love the ones with curvy handles! My fave collection here is the seaside buckets. Make sure you check out the others on the site. Thanks for the comments!

Linda said...

Those little buckets are my favourite.

Hanna said...

Pig cutting board collection! so excellent. I use wooden cutting boards for everything and have never gotten sick. I just clean them really well.

BJ Lantz said...

Can't talk now; must run over to Attic Mag and check out these collections!

Love the butcher boards. I run across them all the time at thrift stores and would never thought to have grouped them like that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin