Friday, April 2, 2010

Found
Have you seen these? I think these are clever. They are not really reproductions - they are a new take on a mechanics safety light. Something that was never meant to be decorative taking on a deconstructed, vintage hipness that really appeals to me. Also check out to the fabulous chandelier made from recycled plastic pop bottles - also very clever in a different kinda way. From - guess who?



Oh and if you're worried about ugly exposed light bulbs Anthro has that covered with their super cute designer bulbs!

2 comments:

Mitzi Curi said...

Anthro keeps raising the bar on coolness....I can't believe than chandelier! I'm going to check out their catalog immediately....thanks for your fabulous blog, by the way. You really come up with inspiring images that all have a retro/modern vibe.

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thank you Mitzi! I really love vintage inspired goods that are intelligently designed and these safety lamps tick all the boxes for me - it's a very clever and thoughtful idea - glad you like!
Thanks for the comment!
Fiona

Blog Widget by LinkWithin