Friday, April 30, 2010

Cartolina news
Wow what a day I had yesterday. Six pallets of new product showed up in a big truck - all had to be unloaded in the pouring rain - 65,000 new cards and 12,000 new notebooks. Very exciting. Then, unexpectedly, samples of our fabulous new glittered gift bags showed up and blew our socks off - gotta love sparkles! Then, just as I thought nothing else could happen, we signed our first licensing deal which I am very excited to tell you about next week. So, big day yesterday,Thursday, and I completely ran out of hours in the day to prepare a Friday post for you. Sorry about that. I hope you have enjoyed the posts this week - I am still smitten with yesterday's sequin and floral pillow. I'll have a whole load of new Cartolina designs to show you next week - can't wait. Have a good weekend - see you bright and early on Monday morning!

This great picture was taken by Lori(aka Marzipan, Fin & Roe and Citrus & Clover) I love this shot. Lori takes a picture every day and posts it on her blog, Paisley Wallpaper . And you can buy her pictures too - she's got it all covered.


Paula said...

Sounds like an exciting end to the month of April! Ugh where does time go! Looking forward to next week's posts about all the goodies already. Have a great weekend, Paula

Mlle Paradis said...

Yes. It was a great week of posts. Sounds like it could be a very good week next week!

Temps perdu said...

Exciting news! Congratulations!
Wishing you a pleasant weekend!

Chantale said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see them! You are my new inspiration Fiona.. Love how you are always so positive. Am so glad good things are happening to you!

Cristina Martins said...

Congratulations for the new deal and all your lovely work!
I don't like the picture that much but I LOVE the elements in it!
I'll have a good look at her blog.
And if you think there are too many things to do and not that much time, don't forget the "mantra": Keep calm and carry on!
See you on Monday!

Charlotta Ward said...

What a wonderful week you've had. Congratulations on the licensing deal. That is brilliant!

This picture is fantastic. Love the props. Thank you for the link.

Also thanks for your comment on my blog just now. Have missed you over there. Great to know you are well.

Have a lovely weekend.

x Charlotta

Robin said...

Congrats, Fiona! Such wonderful news. Can't wait to see all the new stuff and hear all about that licensing deal!

Leigha said...

Just popped over from Decor8 - cannot wait to see the new designs!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Bring on the sparkles!

modernemotive said...

65K cards? 12K notebook? I can only dream to need that much inventory.

Have a great weekend.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin