Friday, March 19, 2010

I used to have an obsession with vintage fountain pens(and we're not talking a mild one) I bought and sold them on Ebay and became quite the expert on those fabulous old writing tools. I still can't resist checking out a pen here and there when I run across them - like these from Second Seed. I ended up with quite a lot of fairly valuable pens - which I eventually swapped in northern Idaho for a simply stunning, vintage store counter for the cafe a few years ago - and that was the end of my pen collection!

Oh and I found these too - I think these are super cool !


Lulu said...

i could just be super dense and not see something that's plainly in front of me...but do you have pictures of the cafe? i'd love to see them!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Love the billiards set (billiards ? snooker ??? whatever!)

Fiona Cartolina said...

Hi Lulu - I do have some images of the cafe somewhere here - let me see if I can find them. We don't have the cafe anymore, The Dominion Cafe, we sold it a couple of years ago.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin