Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looking for a little project this weekend - how about you teach your self how to make these sweet little silk flowers courtesy of Karrie and Elizabeth at Posh Paperie via Style Me Pretty. I can think of so many applications for these little beauties. Be inspired - create something beautiful - and then show me!


Mitzi Curi said...

I love the neutral tones used in these floral embellishments. I just recovered from a flower-making marathon and posted the results on my blog,
I hope you will visit and have a look. I also included links to various flower embellishment tutorials.

fancylinda said...

Oh, cute! I think these would make wonderful brooches with the addition of a rhinestone button in the center. I'm going to try this!

Fiona Cartolina said...

I'm going to make some too Linda - I have some earth tone silks that I think would look super. Have fun!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Absolutely adorable last pic in this series! Love interspersing pics with other things:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin