Monday, March 29, 2010

Good morning!
Can you believe it's almost April? Did you have a nice weekend? I took Saturday off and worked yesterday. It's been so busy here at the studio. I have one more week of design work to do - I'm designing all new notebooks - new styles and formats. Our latest card collection goes to print this week and I can't wait to show you. We also have a couple of completely new products hitting production next week as well. It's all very exciting and I'm very thankful to have Doug helping me with production these days. I'm working on my very first licensing project which I can share with you very soon. Orders keep flooding in. And, thanks to all our fabulous reps and distributors, we have some great new stores including Indigo in Canada, Scribblers in the UK and Urban Outfitters Europe. I'm not one to rest on my laurels but occasionally I stand back and I can't believe how far we have come in the last 3 years - I am thankful every time we sell even one card - thank you, thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin