Friday, February 19, 2010

Interiors
We seem to have developed a pattern of featuring my favourite interiors on Fridays - I always have so many inspiring goodies to share with you during the rest of the week - we can relax and just enjoy some eye candy on Fridays. It feels like I'm in the mood for rearranging furniture and rethinking my decor at the weekends - I thought I would attempt this marbleized wall tomorrow - looks pretty straight forward don't you think ;-)

This fabulous collection of shots is from Lovely Clusters - where I always feel perfectly at home - we must be design soul-sisters!

7 comments:

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Crazy images! How about that stairway?

Rachel Follett said...

Thank you so much for mentioning lovely clusters! I am really glad you like these images I found. I am huge fan of your blog and we might just be design soul-sisters. I am always swooning over your posts! :)

marzi said...

let me know how the marbleizing goes! ;)

Linda said...

great interiors. I'm envious of all those lovely high ceilings

Moondoonie said...

this gets me in the mood for some spring cleaning, paint and color, color, color!

Three Owls said...

apparently I want an indigo desk....hmm.

Manon said...

I love these! So inspiring!
The second and third photos are my favorites..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin