Friday, February 19, 2010

I am quite intrigued by both of these items from Etsy seller Hindsvik. The first one is a vintage Canadian film reel case - I think it's quite wonderful. Next up, we have some authentic vintage cabin-chic in the form of a stoneware lamp with a rustic Canadian scene on the translucent lampshade - I'd say that's a real score - and it's up for grabs at $54.


lyndafitz said...

I love your blog for SO many reasons but your links to etsy are my favorite..........I jsut bought the excited! thanks for your hard work!!!! LOVE your site! Lynda Fitzgerald

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

I came across your cards in my local card shop the other day and got all excited - in a kind of "I know her..." way, which is of course silly. Anyway, love your work and your blog and the film reel case is beautiful... Thanks for all the inspiration xx

Fiona Cartolina said...

Hi Mlle Poirot!
thanks for letting me know you saw my cards - that's very exciting for me. Where did you see them?
And of course you know me - I'm flattered!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin