Monday, January 11, 2010

Vintage
I am so excited to show you these images. Check out this french, antique, puppet theatre. I was blown away when I first saw it. Doug stumbled on it when he was researching something yesterday - and he knows exactly what we all love here at the Cafe so he passed it on to me - to share with you . . . .


Isn't it amazing that it still has the puppets and the backdrops?


This pretty french lamp is from the same source as the puppet theatre and I couldn't resist it either. All of these images are from Fete et Fleur. Gorgeous!

8 comments:

marzi said...

A.MAZ.ING!

Linda said...

Beautiful

compulsively compiled said...

I love the colors. How much fun it would be to own.

pamwares said...

the detail is amazing. so glad you shared!

Mlle Paradis said...

Fiona you've excelled yourself again. Every post is like a sumptuous buffet lunch! So many delectable tidbits!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

The theatre is really beautiful. Reminds me of Pollocks' theatres from London. The lamp is by Claire from Beaux Souvenirs I think.
http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2009/09/de-beaux-souvenirs.html

Fiona Cartolina said...

Oh I thought you might like this. I'm obsessed with it!
Thanks for your comments!
Fiona

Hey thanks for the info Kickcan - I'm going to check out the link!

Christine said...

There's just something so appealing about miniatures! Imagine being the child who was given this to play with.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin