Friday, November 20, 2009

I am so smitten by some of the French blogs. Those bloggers have so much fabulous stuff to photograph - it's really not fair - is it? They just get up in the morning and wander down the road to the fabulous french flea market with their cafe au lait in one hand and their vintage Hermes scarf blowing in the lavender scented breeze. I'm moving to France. Well, not really, but I am checking out some gorgeous french blogs these days including Esprit Boheme - her photography tres magnifique!


jamaicabyles said...

C'est magnifique!...great find as usual.

sinnlighet said...

Yes yes yes, I am so happy that I have found your superb blog. Your photos are extraordinary and I love them!

Peace & Love

Agneta & Sweden

Cate said...

Pictures are fabulous. I just went to their's so nice. Thanks for that Fiona and putting on my list!

fanciful devices said...

I'm trying to click around blindly through these delicious blogs- now all I can see when I close my eyes is zinc, enameled number tags and stenciled linens. sigh.

Debra said...

You had me at cafe au lait and vintage Hermes scarves! So until I set foot in a Paris flea market, I shall swoon at the delights that France has to show us in these dreamy blogs you have found Fiona. mmmm is that lavender I smell?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin