Friday, October 16, 2009

Random vintage objects
I often feature vintage buttons and notions here - they don't generate a whole lot of response usually but I don't mind, I like 'em and I think you probably do too because you all have such good taste. So I shall continue to feature them and presume you don't mind :-)
Vintage shell buckles are incredibly useful, I have a couple of beauties - if you are smart you will snap these ones up right away and then have fun transforming pretty scarves into even prettier belts(3 buckles for $7!) All this loveliness from Buttermilk Sky.



5 comments:

fanciful devices said...

I LOVE this kind of stuff. Then again, I make jewelry from old things, and I spend hours looking for supplies and amassing more junk than I know what to do with...

AnnaVallance said...

If only you could see my worktable - old bowls of all sizes filled with mother of pearl buttons and buckles, old jars brimming with buttons of all colours, and wooden cutlery caddies overflowing with all sorts of papers and tools. So keep featuring what you do - I just love it.

lyndafitz said...

Keep posting these! i love looking at the items (and just bought a few things from Butter Milk Sky thanks to you!

Lauren said...

Keep them coming! I love vintage buttons, buckles, and baubles.

BJ Lantz said...

I adore vintage buttons ~ thank you for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin