Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Isn't this a lovely display in a childs bedroom? I found this image and just had to share it with you - don't you just love those birdcages on top of the wardrobe and the drawing with the oval black frame makes the piece look so Biedermeier. I found it on this pretty blog.


Mlle Paradis said...

I LOVED this image too! (Found it somewhere else.) Love the shapes of the birdcages, the little rabbit mask, the soft blue of the buggy and the soft toile cushion. Oh! And the shape of the jug that echos the bottom of the baby buggy.

Grace@PoeticHome said...

How magical! I wonder how I can incorporate some of the details to create a more masculine version of the room for my soon-to-be-born little boy.

Brittany Noel said...

This is pretty much exactly what I want my kid's room to look like someday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin