Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello - happy Monday - here's a nice way to start the week - I really don't know anything about these but when I saw them I thought they were the cheeriest things I'd seen all day. I think they may be South American. You can see more here.


Mlle Paradis said...

Those are fabulous! Wonderful colors!

fancylinda said...

Oh, I like those a lot! I have a ceramic bird candleholder from Guatemala that they remind me of.

Ana P. said...

From Brazil. "Divino EspĂ­rito Santo", or Symbol of the Feast of the Holy Spirit.
Kisses from Rio de Janeiro :)

Cate said...

see, there are sightings of birds everywhere

cartolina said...

Ana.P thank you for your comment. Seems like I am not the only one who loves these. They are so colourful and happy - just great!
Thanks for all your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin