Friday, October 2, 2009

A couple of images caught my eye this week - with Autumn styling. This first ring of felted acorns is from Colour Me Happy is from here and the amazing tray of fall cookies are from here.


Linda said...

I love the beautiful littl cookies.

Suzanne Allen said...

When I try to get the fall cookies page, I end up at Colour Me Happy. Is this correct?

cartolina said...

Hi Suzanne - had the links mixed up - my mistake - sorry. I have fixed it!
Thanks :-)

Cate said...

ok I definately want to make these cookies, visitors are coming and I'm out to impress!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Wow, those cookies are fantastic!

cartolina said...

Well I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your fall cookies Cate! Thanks for the comments everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin