Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not in the Barn
So when I was in Pottery Barn at the weekend (down south of here, in WA) I didn't see these cool storage units. If I had I might actually have bought one. Perhaps these are website items only(this must be where they hide all their interesting stuff because it's definitely not in their stores.) I like them and could definitely find a place for them in my house (talking about which, I took a few pictures the other day of our place and, if I'm feeling brave, I will post them here tomorrow - stay tuned.)


9 comments:

Rina said...

Hi Fiona, I love them. That's why I am always on the lookout for those little curiosity shadow boxes to showcase those little treasures! Looking forward to seeing your photos tomorrow:-)

purple area said...

Great pics, I like your style!

Julie said...

Wow - I never would have guessed those to be new pieces. They look like a lot of the "cubby" pieces I saw at Burlington last weekend when I was antiquing.

Geralyn Gray said...

I just found your blog and I have to bookmark it I love your art and inspiration. I want every piece of furniture I was in all of your latest posts!

dahlhaus said...

Hmmm I would be bummed if I'd driven all the way there and not found them in stock. Too bad, they are really cool pieces!

laura @ so alaurable said...

I saw the first in the PB catalog and was pleasantly surprised at the price...I may need to break down and buy it, because I don't think I'll strike gold with vintage shopping.

My Owl Barn said...

I really like the one in metal in the 4th picture.

mary.c said...

Those are the things I've been meaning to buy with my gift card!

AnnaVallance said...

I found two sets of cubbyhole shelves at a thrift store and it just makes my worktable so much more useable. Don't know what I would do without them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin