Thursday, September 17, 2009

Location? Location? Location?
I wish I could tell you more about these images - they are truly fascinating. I found them here and there were no sources listed. Looks like they are taken with a Lomo camera and have been 'enhanced' a little.The bottom image looks like it has the Kremlin behind it. I expect one of you will be able to fill me in. Update: according to one of my readers this is Irkutsk, the “pearl of Siberia” Thank you - see link below for more images!

And now that I know these are the wooden houses of Irkutsz I have found you a link to some more amazing images right here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irkutsk, the “pearl of Siberia”

Julie said...

The architectural detailing is incredible!

marzi said...

these photos and the coloring are so amazing! so eerie and beautiful all at once! looks like something out of a tim burton movie!

Cathe said...

Love the windows! I'm into windows lately and these are absolutely fascinating!

ks said...

incredible. leave it to you to find.

Linda said...

What a treat and now I am off to look at more images.
Thanks Fifi

Carey@Lasso'd Moon Designs said...

It's like looking at a fairy tale world.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin