Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I found this sweet little dog on my very good friend, Cate's blog, Under The Blanket - he's so cute! He is from Little Byrd Vintage - I also found these other wonderful antique props from the same shop.


AnnaVallance said...

The glass dome reminded me of the one my Mom had - so many nice memories from one little photo.

cartolina said...

Hi Anna!
I sure wish that little fella under the dome was for sale - apparently he's just a prop!
Thanks for the comment Anna - glad I could stir some memories for you - was that in Italy?

marzi said...

love all of this. my mom just brought over a dome similar to that. (i think it's meant for cheese.) i may have to find something cute to put in it! thanks for the inspiration as always!

Cate said...

Scotty feels honoured to appear on your blog, thanks so much, I thinks he's looking happier!

~L~ said...

I found your blog today and I'm in LOVE! What a beautiful site.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin