Friday, August 7, 2009

Roll and Tumble
I saw these on Poppytalk yesterday - aren't they fun? These are handprinted posters and prints, painstakingly produced from lino and wood blocks. No mass production here! From Roll and Tumble Press. Great job - I really like these.


Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

andrea of ffft said...

Ah... I love the elephant. I am going through a bit of a circus thing at the moment. Could it be any indication of life status? Hmmmmm... I wonder.

You are a pattern junkie, have you any recollection of a fabulous wallpaper that made the rounds a year or year and a half back that was scenes from a circus in sort of an illustration sense? I think somebody may have been using it in a nursery? It's been on my mind and was cataloged in my now defunct computer. So sad how many gems of genius were lost to the computer gods that terrible day.

cartolina said...

Hi Andrea - I think the circus pattern you are thinking of is by Cath Kidston.
I have a scrap of that paper around here somewhere!

cartolina said...

here is the link Andrea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin