Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Canadian House and Home This week!
I am very excited today to be featured on Canadian House and Home's Design Galleries series this week. You can see it right here. I had fun putting it together. I like most decorating styles but in general I prefer to decorate with vintage and found objects so my gallery features my own - and some of your - favourite interiors and vintage furniture pieces from the last year here at Cafe Cartolina. There were so many favourite images and I had to choose just a few - I have reposted them here today, some you will remember, some you may not - are they your favourites too?


7 comments:

PakwaBlue said...

Can't seem to find you on the site - am I missing something or is it just that it's Monday?

cartolina said...

Try this - I have a more direct link now:
http://canadianhouseandhome.com/design/photo-gallery-cafe-cartolinas-favourites

AnnaVallance said...

Just had a look at the gallery and my favourite is the metal funiture - I never noticed this stuff before but it's worth considering.

At Home with Kim Vallee said...

Each photo is so beautiful that I cannot select which one I like the most. Bravo!

Italo said...

nice pictures

Cathe said...

I love the photo of the big blackboard as a wall!

Shawn said...

I love Canadian House and Home.Most Canadian decor magazines have such tasteful posts-I always pick some up when I'm home from US (limited availability here, unfortunately).
Love all of these....
Shawn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin