Monday, July 20, 2009

I recently spotted these wonderful creations by Mamas Little Babies on Indie Fixx. What great usage of vintage Victorian illustrations. Each piece is crafted by hand in santa Cruz CA and you can see lots more here.


La Maison Fou said...

Love the bird & the bee bracelet! So fun & too cute!!

Valerie A. Heck said...

The balloon is great!

Billie said...

I love the bird pieces. Really beautiful.

Best wishes


forrestina vintage said...

fantastico! the octopus is so cool. i'm checking out that site for a b-day gift for my hubby's grammy--91 this year. :)

mamaslittlebabies said...

Thanks so much for blogging about my jewelry line! I love, love your blog. xoxo, Cheri

cartolina said...

Thanks for all your comments - it's so wonderful to see that so many of you love this work as much as I do. thanks for all your comments and thanks for visiting Cheri - it was lovely to feature your work - be sure and send me any new stuff in the future.

Nathan said...

These are great pieces!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin