Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Illustration | Stephen Mackey
Some of you may be familiar with Stephen Mackey's work. He has a line of greeting cards that I really like. I also really enjoy his painting portfolio and I seem to have seen a lot of his work recently. I think you might like it too. There is a hint of William Bouguereau in his paintings which makes them very ethereal and pretty . . . . .

NOTE: This post was originally posted in February. I am repeating a few posts this week while I am on vacation - hopefully I will come up with a few new ones this week too. Hope you enjoy these illustrations as much as I do.


AnnaVallance said...

Love the butterfly painting.

Amy said...

I love all of these! They're beautiful!

Love Honor Disobey said...

I love his work so much...I wish there was more information on him on the web. His website is good for showcasing his paintings and music but very vague on any other kinds of details.

Have you heard his music? It's really suits his paintings. Anyway...wish I knew more about the artist though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin