Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here are some amazing original French industrial furnishings from the 30s, 40s and 50s. I know that you all appreciate this stuff as much as I do - don't you wish you could just stumble over pieces like these in your local junk store? You used to be able to!


ks said...

i love these!
the third one from the bottom is like a piece i saw at the santa barbara anthropologie store, and the tag on that one said it was a mail sorting station.
i want one soooooooooo much.
i look for them all the time online.
where did you find these, if i may ask?

ABC Dragoo said...

I too saw one at the NYC Anthro store - I wonder if they ship it around the country as a "prop" ?

I loved it and the idea of filling the boxes with colorful yarn!

marzi said...

i probably don't even have to say it at this point, but these are SO ME! of course you already know that though. ;)

Style Guide said...

I found Factory 20's website a few weeks ago ( - an incredible selection of the most wonderful industrial furniture. Only wish they were on this side of the world! Jane.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin