Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here's something you don't know about me - I am, and will always be, a huge Michael Jackson fan and I am very sad today. I will play this album all weekend and sing loudly. RIP MJ.

If you wanna make the world a better placetake a look at yourself and make a change
~Man In The Mirror. 


jenni.t said...

I'm with you Fiona - it's a very sad day.
We lost a one-of-kind talent today.

ks said...

He was one of the most incredibly gifted performers ever.
You might like this article from 2008, reconsidering his masterpiece--Thriller

cartolina said...

Thanks for that Kitty!
I haven't felt this sad about the death of a musical talent since Freddy died :-(

elena fiore said...

Questo mitico album ce l'ho anch'io.
E anch'io non mi capacito di questa notizia...

Buon viaggio Michael.


Jennifer Ramos said...

So long Michael....I still as so sad about this news...

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
- said...

I am a die hard fan of Mj as well.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Very, very talented man--we'll miss his music and enjoy the legacy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin