Thursday, June 25, 2009

I spotted this at Poppytalk Handmade Market yesterday(from the Beach Shack Project) and I thought that you might like it. I think that so many of us have pocketfuls of beach glass and pottery that we pick from the beach every summer - I have old biscuit tins full of the stuff. But I would never think of stringing it together to make this big chunky necklace. I am not sure that I would actually wear this but I love looking at all the pottery shards trying to figure out what each one was in it's former life - before it was a necklace.


AnnaVallance said...

Love, love, love that necklace.

Hi Octane Jewelry said...

I have some of this beach found pottery. I made earrings out of some of it.

Tracy Pardue Watier said...

Very pretty. My favorite necklace (right now) has big beads that look like blue & white Chinese porcelain so this is right up my alley!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin