Monday, June 15, 2009

Fancy Linda
Look at all this vintage fabulousness! I have known about Fancy Linda for a while now - we have had a few emails back and forth. So today I want to introduce you to her fine wares. Fancy Linda has a wonderful collection of vintage and non vintage trinkets and treasures at her Ebay Store. I love finding new old stock especially when it is still in its original packaging - like so many of the buttons are in Linda's colection . There's something here for every crafty one among us.



6 comments:

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

I love these. what a pretty selection of stuff. I am having a blogmance with all of it.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

*drooling*

AnnaVallance said...

Did this ever catch my eye - the button cards are beautiful. I have a few in my collection but nothing to compare.

Lucy C said...

These button cards are lovely. I've just added her to my Ebay favourites so I can pop back and really explore. Thanks for sharing.

marzi said...

wow, that box full of notions is just beautiful! i would frame it in a deep frame just like that it's so perfect!

fancylinda said...

Hi, What a wonderful surprise to see myself featured in your blog today! I just added the carded buttons to my Ebay store the other day, and hopefully will have more soon. The "craft boxes" of assorted items are from my Etsy site, and they have all been sold. I haven't made any new ones in a long time, but now that they've been shown here, maybe I ought to assemble some more! Thanks so much for the feature! Linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin