Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Controlled gardening
These are so sweet! I love succulents in the garden. I like their compact architectural forms - very well designed indeed! And they are easy to control - don't shoot out in all directions which is good for a control freak like me! These are from Smith and Hawken - and, can I just say, if anyone is listening, I love S & H but their website is excruciatingly slow - what's up with that?


Linda said...

Oh I love these. I think I'm going to head out to the garden and try something creative. I've got lots of succulents for the same reason you like them.

marzi said...

i'm such a sucker for succulents! LOVE them. i've been considering getting rid of all my houseplants that aren't succulents and buying up some more. back in the day when i just graduated from college and was looking for a design job, i worked at a smith & hawken store. it was glorious!

betty in nc said...

I LOVE these!!! I've been coveting them on the S&H website for quite some time now but can't seem to part with that kind of $$.
Glad to see you have excellent taste! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin