Thursday, May 7, 2009

Instantly look more interesting.
I am really liking this style of jewelry  - and I am seeing it everywhere. The effect is of many, tiny, found objects clustered on an old chain - just like you found them at the flea market or in your grandmother's jewelry box - it's fun and eclectic and it makes us look extremely interesting  - don't you think?

These particular beauties are from Lemon Grass - though they may have been snapped up by another interesting looking person all ready . . . 

3 comments:

Mandarine D'Italie said...

I love the vintage feel of this beautiful jewellery.. hhhmm ..
I am so tempted...

AnnaVallance said...

I have had a gold chain from Italy ever since I was born. It's a tradition for a baby to wear as much gold as they can. So every time someone went to Italy, I was gifted with a gold charm to add to my chain. Everytime I wear it people want to know what each charm means-my favourite, the hunchback for good luck.

My Notting Hill said...

Very beautiful - I especially like the locket.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin