Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Storage Systems 
I'm always on the look out for storage solutions and I love bull dog clips. So when I saw this organizing system I was very excited - I'm just not exactly sure what it is that they are organizing with this system - but it looks cool! Also really like the bucket system. I think this is an IKEA system - they have had it for years at their stores. Anyway, all these images have very pretty ideas for you to copy when you start spring cleaning!


Julie said...

Ahhhh...cubbies, boxes, bins, tins favorites! :-)

AnnaVallance said...

Lots of great ideas.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Anything that holds something and organizes it is A-#1 in my book. I don't even care what the bull dog clips are holding...they're just cool, period!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin