Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Object | plates
I really am drawn to these plate patterns - from Iitallia and Raynaud Limoges. Amazing contemporary use of vintage inspired imagery on porcelain - I am in awe of these.


shoppingsmycardio said...

oh, you have warmed my heart this monday morning! that last raynaud pattern you posted is called 'jardin celeste,' and i spied it in a shop in paris and fell in l-o-v-e! ever since, i've been cursing my practicality for not registering for china when i got married :)

such beautiful pictures of this pattern...thanks for the reminder of how much i love it!

cartolina said...

Looks like you and I are the only ones who love these plates!. Glad that I could remind you of them!

shoppingsmycardio said...

haha! well, they don't know what they're missing :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin