Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a 4 day weekend here in Canada - Friday and Monday off. I'm heading off to visit family for the weekend. I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful easter and hope you relax and enjoy a dose of spring fever! I may be back here on Monday morning - you never know! I'm leaving you with a very pretty picture to get you in the mood for relaxing!

This is where I grew up - in that little village at the bottom of the valley, Dollar, Scotland. 
This image is taken from the top of the castle.

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Have a lovely time and thank you for the gorgeous photo. No wonder you now reside in a bucolic village tucked away from it all. Such an inspirational childhood. Lucky you!

marzi said...

wow! i don't think i can get over that photo!

have a great holiday!

Diane said...

That is beyond beautiful. How can you not be creative growing up with such beauty! Amazing.

Cicada Studio said...

Surely this is one of the most beautiful places on Earth! Have a happy weekend.

cartolina said...

I am glad that you like this image - I love it.
I found this image on Flickr. It brought back so many great memories for me. The picture is taken from the top of the castle which presides over the village at the top of the glen. There's a great walk up the glen across really scary bridges to get to the castle.
f.

AnnaVallance said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Di Overton said...

I had no idea you were brought up in Scotland. The border is only 28 miles away from my cottage

Erin @ Bride Design said...

So beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin