Monday, March 2, 2009

Window Shopping | Henry Road
I love to get comments from readers and I appreciate every one, thank you! I always read them and if there is a link to the reader's blog or web site I always check it out. So the other day I clicked on the name of one of the comment writers and found myself at Henry Road. I was so excited to find all these beautifully designed patterns and products I immediately made contact with Paula Smail, the talented designer at Henry Road. I love her web site - not only are all the beautiful patterns and pretty wares featured so creatively but you really get a feel for the brains behind the brand. Paula has wonderful taste and a real eye for oversized, simple pattern(which requires great skill to pull off as successfully as she has.) So, this morning, enjoy your visit to Henry Road right here. . . .

Henry Road is located at 3949 Laurelgrove Ave, Studio City, CA. The web site is www.henryroad.com . Thanks Paula!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Henry Road is absolutely magnificent...thanks for passing along their info!

jenni.t said...

Wow - so much to look at - what a great store - must visit asap. Love the sofa at the top. I wonder what other furniture they carry.

cartolina said...

Hi Jenni - they have quite a few pieces online - and it looks like lots more in the store - you must go!
Fiona

Jen said...

I heart Henry Road! I would love to one day own a chair or piece of furniture upholstered in one of Paula's amazing fabrics. She sells fabric by the yard, too. Great post!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oh my, so delicious. Love, love the color!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh no!!! I'm in love!! AND i'm moving to L.A. for the summer! I will DEFINITELY have to stop in! Thanks for posting this!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin