Thursday, March 26, 2009

Inspiration | Tord Boontje
I am so inspired by Dutch designer Tord Boontje's work. These images are from a collaboration with designer Alexander McQueen. pieces were created by Boontje for McQueens store in London. Over the last couple of years I have collected lots of images of his work, I'll show you some more soon if you like.


Mandarine D'Italie said...

Yes please!!I am so impressed!! What a great discovery!!Thank u.

Paula said...

Want that jacket sooo badly - beautiful embroidery!

andrea of ffft said...

Oh, I LOOOOOOVE Tord Boontje... except that I am never sure how to spell his name. And collaborating with one of my favorite designers in the fashion realm... anyone who opens a show with a Lippizanner is a sheer genius... Does it get better? Have you seen his carpets? I don't know how you vacuum them but I would have one in a heartbeat regardless.

AMIT said...

Wow great jacket.Love it.

Web hosting india

Blog Widget by LinkWithin