Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shopping | Fossil
You may find this hard to believe but I am actually not a big shopper. I like to browse and to window shop but when it comes to making a purchase it takes me a long time to make my mind up. I do buy a few things at Fossil now and then, especially leather bags, wallets etc - Their brand intrigues me - love their use of vintage imagery in their ads and packaging - so here are a few of my favourite things on the Fossil site right now. Probably won't buy them though because it takes me too long to make my mind up and they will have discontinued them by then!






4 comments:

Patti said...

Your post made me laugh about your indecision when it comes to buying things. Perhaps you'll get lucky this Xmas with one of these precious items!

Cicada Studio said...

Someone's doing something right over at Fossil. With each new catalog, I'm more and more impressed.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

I just found a belt at Kohl's that looks much like something that Fossil would carry...it was 90% off (aka $2). Such a deal! Like the black and white bag here in your post--nice. :-)

Erin @ Bride Design said...

Love, Love, Love Fossil! I was just thinking the other day, how much I love my Fossil watch, a present to myself on my 30th birthday. Well worth it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin