Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Alert | Bricolage - Julie Reed
If anyone ever asks me how to get their product featured on a blog the best advice I can give is to start writing comments on the blogs you would like to be featured on. A good example is Julie Reed. Julie commented on a post I wrote a couple of weeks ago(with no expectations other than to leave her comment.) I read all the comments that come my way and if I can click on the author's name to find out more about them, I will. So I clicked on Julie's name and found myself at her charming blog and discovered she is a very talented gal. Here is one of the recent craft projects she is sharing on her blog Bricolage.

These are so pretty - I think you will love her blog and her good taste!
So, you see, you can spend a lot of time and money on press releases etc when all you really need to do is make yourself known to the blogger.


Pfeiffer Photos said...

Very pretty, indeed...going to visit her blog soon. :0)

julie said...

Thank you for the wonderful post about my work and my blog - I feel honored to be included on your blog as it is one of my very favorites!
Thank you, thank you!

humblepie said...

Love Julie's work, too! She's a multi-talented artist with, indeed, exceptional taste, and ... she's a super nice person to boot!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin