Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside!
Wow - is it cold where you are? There's a deep freeze happening up here in the Pacific northwest and I'm thinking sweaters, scarves and winter woolies! I'm not the best at finding all the good stuff on Etsy but I did manage to find these wonderful warm woolen things to share with you.

Photograph above by Photobird.


Two glorious white cowls from Windowsill - love these!

Fabulous chunky orange scarfe from Bossyboots

Superb green cowl from Happiknits.


And finally 2 great cowls from Homelab originally seen on Scoutie Girl.

5 comments:

daisy janie : scoutie girl said...

I am loving these scarflette cowls this year! I would like to be wearing every single one of them right now!! Negative temp. wind is whipping through these old windows....

Hanna said...

Love the second last one, it's snuggly and dramatic.

My Notting Hill said...

Love the cowls - wouldn't mind walking around the house in one of those to stay toasty. It's actually cold and windy here in D.C. - 23 F.

Erin @ Bride Design said...

Love that charcoal gray cowl! So dramatic, almost victorian. I think the etsy knit folks are having their best season yet! I set my husband up with a christmas wishlist, but he keeps telling all my knit requests are sold out. Hmmm...true or trying to throw me off? We shall see. Happy Holidays Fiona and Doug!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Yes, the white ones are divine...my faves of this batch for sure. I know what you mean about finding the warm woolies on Etsy...it can be a challenge. Watch the front page for the cream of the crop!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin