Thursday, November 27, 2008

U.S. Thanksgiving.
I am going away for a few days - I'll be back at the weekend. I just remembered it's a big holiday in the States today. We have all ready had our Thanksgiving holiday up here in Canada a few weeks ago but I would like to wish all my American friends a happy holiday - and say thanks to you all for visiting Cafe Cartolina. I am so happy that you enjoy it enough to return every day! Thanks!




Before I leave I want to say thanks to some of my regular blogging friends. Thank you for participating in my daily dose of design inspiration. I look forward to your comments every morning - I really do!
Left to right, from the top: 
Row 1. Molly from Artful Sentiments. Mary from Suffix Abuse and Supafly Designs. Hanna and her blog. Michele at My Nottinghill. Jan at Poppytalk
Row 2. My pal Julie at Specialty Cards 4 U. Michelle at Cicada Studios. Carey at The Ink Spot. Jul at Un Matrimonio Formato JPG. Jan at Scoutie Girl.
Row 3. Meg from Pigtown Design, Lori from Marzipan Inc. Erin from Bride Design. Cathe from Feterie. Kelly at Paper Stories
Row 4. Evy from Evy Jacob. Vantiani and her blog Vanilla Vain. My best pal Linda, lampshade maker extraordinaire. Brittany Noel(prolific blog commenter - thank you!) and her blog. And finally, Tina at Pfeiffer Photos. 
{Thank You card at top from our new collection arriving next week.}

19 comments:

vantiani said...

Terimakasih kembali, Fiona!
(You are most welcome, Fiona!)

Vantiani

daisy janie : scoutie girl said...

Thank you, Fiona! The sentiment is mutual. Your blog is the one that rocks my world every day - why? B/c I wrestle with my personal style all the time (very eclectic), and no sooner do I get myself settled with my approach on a given day - and you'll post something that pulls my in entirely new direction!!!! So much to consider......thanks for that!!

marzi said...

thanks for the mention fiona, and thanks for being a form of inspiration for all of us as well! have a great day! -lori

Pigtown-Design said...

Thank you so much Fiona... This year, I am thankful for all of the new friends I've made through blogging. Each one has enriched my life in some special way.

Hanna said...

Thanks for the shout out! Stop by and see me at the Artisan's Market if you're in town this weekend :)

poppy said...

Aw, how sweet of you, thanks Fiona and have a good weekend!

Linda said...

What a sweet mention.
Every day your blog is a joy. I love to see what you are going to inspire us with next.
thanks Fiona

Brittany Noel said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Cicada Studio said...

Thank you, too! I enjoy seeing all your beautiful finds daily. Have a wonderful weekend.

Cathe said...

Awww, thank you Fiona for the sweet mention! hope you have a great few days off! Can't wait to see what greats you come back with!

{evy} said...

Thank you too! You are always inspiring and sensible and creative all at the same time!! Enjoy your time off. xoevy

Carey@Lasso'd Moon Designs said...

Thank you for the mention- I love seeing what treasures you'll post next!

Julie said...

Thank YOU! So glad you decided to blog - I truly enjoy it every day!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Thanks for the thanks...I really enjoy your finds!

AnnaVallance said...

What a wonderful blog! I am inspired by it all.

My Notting Hill said...

Thanks - love the collage! Michele

Erin @ Bride Design said...

I for one am thankful to be counted among your blog friends, and to be listed with this extraordinary group of artisans. And of course, many thanks to you for sharing your style and finds with all of us!

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

donna said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Blog Widget by LinkWithin