Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cartolina Press | Canadian Mags

If you are in Canada your mail box is probably full of all the holiday issues of our favourite Canadian design mags. I love it when the big fat holiday issue shows up - I save them all from year to year don't you? We are delighted to be making appearances in most of them including the above which came in my mail box yesterday - Style at Home and Lou Lou. Thanks to the editors for picking us - we love you!


whitney said...

Congratulations! That's great!

Suzanne said...

I just got mine in the mail the other day too. I totally save them every year! In fact, I just dug them out and poured through them all last weekend :) So much inspiration this time of year!

Julie said...

Congratulations! What great press!

jenni.t said...

I don't know these mags but after checking out their web sites they look like beautiful publications!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin