Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inspiration | Paper
Beautiful block printed wrapping paper at World Market. I always buy wrap at World Market they have great designs and wonderful multicultural style. They don't use shiny paper for their wrap - it's soft toothy paper, with a very handmade feeling. Feels like it came right out of a workshop in India, which it probably did!


Bree said...

World market is a great source for paper items - these are beautiful.

Pigtown-Design said...

I love WM, but the closest one is about 40 miles from me. :-(

My Notting Hill said...

These are great - we have a World Market a few miles from here so I think I'll check it out. Do you think you might branch into wrapping paper or wall paper? I could see the shapes from your blue/red coral Thanks card making awesome paper.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin