Monday, August 18, 2008

Etsy | Blue Bell Bazaar

I am a bit new at Etsy - I still find it a bit tricky to navigate....I can't always find what I am looking for (actually, any tips on that subject would be great). But I have seen the name Blue Bell Bazaar on a couple of different blogs including Poppytalk many times so I thought I had better finally check them out.


Here are my two favourite things today on Blue Bell Bazaar - very cool flat glove molds that I think are ceramic but look like they are made from zinc, don't you think? Bowling pins - anyone who has come to my house knows that I have a thing for vintage bowling pins and king pins - I have dozens of them in all shapes, colours and sizes. There's lots to see at Blue Bell and they have a mailing list that you can sign up for. Their prices seem very reasonable too.

4 comments:

Cathe said...

Oh, these are NICE! I love the product images from the shop! Nice find, Fiona! Love the glove molds the most!

Erin @ Bride Design said...

You never steer us wrong Fiona. Great find and thanks for sharing. Love the glove molds and the little vintage alabaster bowl with the doves on it too.

cartolina said...

You mean I'm not the only one who's visiting Bluebell Bazaar for the first time?
Glad you like!
F.

My Notting Hill said...

I"m on her email list and agree - great stuff w/good prices. I almost blogged about Bluebell today - what a coincidence. Glad you did.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin