Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bad Boys

Today I want to introduce you to some gorgeous fellas courtesy of Mimi Kirchner.
I am in love with everyone of these guys. Aren't they amazing. I have been thinking about them ever since I first saw them here.
I love the way Mimi represents their tattoos with vintage toile fabric - such a great idea!

You can see more of Mimi's work here at her Etsy shop


Julie said...

Toile fabric as tattoos? BRILLIANT! (these little guys remind me of the characters on the Guiness commercial)

Carey said...

These are so cute! I love the pirate.

Cartolina said...

Glad you like these - me too.
Thanks for your comments!

dear pony said...

These dolls are fantastic!
I am so glad you are doing a blog Fiona!
Got to get out of bed a little earlier now!

Anonymous said...

Toile materialCheap Guild Wars 2 Gold seeing that tattooDiablo III Gold designs? Excellent! (these small men help remind mecheap D3 Gold personally on the personas within the Guinesscheap D3 items professional)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin